Clomid Over The Counter – Clomid is a very effective drug that helps in 80% of cases of infertility in women. Unlike other similar medicines that are available only in injection solutions, this drug comes in the form of tablets, which greatly simplifies the whole process. Since it is prescribed by your gynecologist and does not require a consultation of a fertility specialist, you can easily buy Clomid online to solve your pregnancy problems.
Clomid over the counter – how to use
The main active ingredient is clomiphene citrate. Clomid is a 50 mg pill. Usually, it is taken on the 2nd/3rd/4th day of a menstrual cycle. It is recommended to take Clomid 5 days at the same time each day. In the event of ovulation, there is no need to increase the dose in subsequent cycles of treatment.As a rule, the course of treatment is 3-6 months.
Clomid can be used by women if they have an irregular cycle or are not ovulating. Apart from this, Clomid has also shown high effectiveness against polycystic ovary syndrome. In cases when Clomid is not enough, it can be combined with such procedures as IUI or IVF, as well as with other fertility prescription drugs.
Clomid is not an effective treatment if there is no ovulation failure. Many women mistakenly purchase Clomid and take it in the hope of becoming pregnant. However, if there are no problems with ovulation, it won’t help. Moreover, off-label use can lead to various side effects, due to which the whole getting-pregnant process can be further aggravated.
|100 mg, 50 mg, 25 mg
|$0.47 Per Pill
|Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, BTC
Where to Buy Clomid Over The Counter?
In most women, ovulation occurs on the 7th-10th day after taking Clomid. Accordingly, your sexual intercourse should be as intense as possible in the last few days before ovulation.
You can also use a test to help you determine when ovulation is about to happen, so you don’t miss it. It is recommended to have sex on the day of ovulation and in the next few days as well.
Despite the high popularity and effectiveness of this medicine, it still has some contraindications. Among them are the following:
- blocked fallopian tubes, fibroids;
- ovarian cyst;
- thin endometrial lining;
- low ovarian reserves due to various factors;
- hormone-reactive tumor;
- individual intolerance to the drug.
Side effectsof taking Clomid
In rare cases, the drug administration can lead to serious and sometimes deadly side effects. Contact your healthcare professional or get medical attention right away, if you have any of the following signs or symptoms, which may be associated with serious side effects:
- Signs of an allergic reaction such as rash, itching, reddened and swollen skin with blisters or flaking, possibly combined with fever, wheezing or wheezing, tightness in the chest or throat, difficulty breathing, swallowing or speaking, unusual hoarseness, swelling in the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Signs of problems with the pancreassuch as severe abdominal pain, severe back pain, severe stomach upset and vomiting.
- Severe dizziness or fainting.
- Sometimes visual impairment may occur. Symptoms may worsen in bright light. The likelihood of their occurrence is higher with an increase in the dose or duration of the drug intake. After stopping the medication, vision will usually return to normal. Be careful while driving or when performing other work requiring good vision. If you experience any visual problems, contact your doctor immediately.
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS) is a very serious side effect and may occur in some women who take Clomid. If you experience severe abdominal pain, bloating with very severe nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; marked increase in body weight; shortness of breath or changes in the amount of urine produced, contact your doctor immediately.
- Vaginal dryness or thicker cervical mucus.
- Numbness, discoloration, or pain in a leg or arm.
- Hot flashes
- Since this drug has a direct effect on your hormonal system, about 40% of patients may have problems with mood swings. This condition may somewhat be like PMS, but it has a more vivid expression. A significant deterioration in mood and apathy affects about 30 patients out of 10,000.
This list of possible side effects is not exhaustive. If you have any questions about other side effects, please contact your doctor.
In 10% of cases, when buying Clomid and taking it, pregnancy with twins becomes another side effect. Such a pregnancy will not be riskier or more problematic than a regular one, so there is no need to worry.
However, you should not think that with this drug you can increase your chances of having twins, if that’s your goal.
Successful outcome after taking Clomid
80% of patients will return their ovulation, but this does not guarantee that pregnancy will occur. The presence of ovulation is very important, however, this is not always a prerequisite for conception.
Approximately 40% of women who undergo treatment with Clomid will be able to conceive a baby within the following 6 months. If you are among 60% who did not receive a positive outcome,this can happen due to the fact that you may be resistant to the active ingredient of the drug. You should not immediately get upset and move on to more serious methods of treatment. Consult your doctor and you will definitely be able to find a solution to your problem.
Clomid Over The Counter
Tags: clomiphene citrate, allergic reaction, buying clomid, side effects, stimulating ovulation